Together, we can achieve more
Since the day we started, we have invested in talented people through the companies we back. We maximise their potential by giving them:
- Money - investing the funds we manage
- Talent - applying the intelligence, experience and effort of the Mobeus team
- Network - working with all our business partners, past and present, to find new opportunities, ideas, skills and expertise
And it doesn’t end when the investment does. The network of brilliant entrepreneurs we have backed makes up our Alumni Club. It’s a group of remarkable people who not only work together but also get together every six months. Because we all get more out of staying in touch.
We never stop strengthening our network or our knowledge. Recognising we all need to do more to establish a diverse workforce in deals, we also founded Amplify, our exclusively inclusive networking event for everyone but especially for women in the deals business.
Then we realised that the power of our network, combined with our philosophy, puts us in a fantastic position to back other talented individuals, at a different stage in life. So, we launched the Mobeus Scholarship. It’s a scheme which backs young people who might otherwise be put off going to university because of the cost or a lack of role models.
The really special thing about it is that the Scholarship mirrors our approach to our day-to-day business. Successful candidates receive:
- Money - up to £10,000 per year, for up to three years, to contribute towards the cost of University Tuition Fees at a UK University
- Talent - a Mobeus mentor, one month’s paid work experience at Mobeus per year for three years, and tuition, provided by MyTutor and paid for by Mobeus, in his or her final school year
- Network - invitations to our Alumni Club events, so they have the chance to connect with business leaders across a variety of sectors
(in each case subject to certain specific conditions)
Scholarship applications are now open for current students (enrolled autumn 2018) on the Sutton Trust Pathways to Banking and Finance Programme. If you would like to apply, please click the button below and return the form in full to Mobeus Equity Partners LLP no later than Thursday 29th August 2019.
Post: Mobeus Scholarship Program, Mobeus Equity Partners LLP, 30 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4EX
A shortlist of applicants will be met by the Mobeus team before an award is announced, before the end of September 2019. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All information in applications will be kept confidential and handled in accordance with our policy on data protection.